Infoz Solution is currently looking for a smart, talented and self-motivated PHP developer who has relevant experience of the PHP development environment. This is also an excellent position for that candidate who is responsible for frontend as well backend development and wants to transition to full-stack. As a PHP Developer, you have to work with our development team
Here we are going to be introducing the main responsibilities of PHP developer:
- The candidate is a highly experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format.
- Candidate should not only a good team player but also be able to work independently when needed.
- Candidate has participated in project & deployment planning.
- Testing, debug and integrate application components.
- Design, develop and deploy new feature components.
- Prepared for technical Algorithm and documentation.
- Candidate should be an expert In API creation/integration.
- Candidate should have experience in Analyze, design, code, debug, test, and document & deploy applications.
- Software development experience in PHP and experience in OOP/ modular programming.
- Perform many tasks like maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
Skills & Experience:
Infoz Solutions require below mentioned skills for the position of PHP Developer.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s or higher degree with first division in engineering or computer science from a reputed institute.
- This is also an excellent position for full stack developer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Codeigniter: Candidate should have a sound knowledge and experience in open-source software web development frameworks like Code igniter and Larawell use for websites development. Basically, it is a PHP driven MVC framework used for development of web application fastly.MVC stands for Model-View-Controller that separate application logic from presentation.
- Larawell: Candidate should have experience in Larawell.It is also an open-source software web development frameworks like Codeigniter with expressive, elegant syntax use for web development applications in PHP.it is mostly used in web projects, such as login authentication, routing, sessions, and caching.
- Yii: Candidate should have experience in web application framework YII2. YII2 is PHP web framework for rapidly developing modern Web applications and main spirit behind Yii for being a simple, fast and highly extensible PHP framework.
- Candidate should have experience of PHP and open source database MySQL. MySQL best and most reliable database use with PHP development.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Package: Best in industry
Send your Resume at email@example.com