Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture between co-workers.
- Set team goals
- Assign tasks and set deadlines.
- Supervise and manage the routine operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ opinions and feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts if arises.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encourage creativity.
- Suggest and organize team-building activities.
- Manufacture and pack products as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Listen to team member’s feedback and opinions.
- Aligning the members towards the goal.
- Envisioning the future.
- Ensuring execution
- Have experience as a team leader.
- Degree in management or a required field is a must.
- Certification is the preferred role.
- Sense of ownership.
- Team player.
- Detailed knowledge of performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time and schedule management skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands.
- Able to notice hard work.
- Good knowledge of computers and software.
- Ability to manage the leading team.
Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org