- Design and implement solutions.
- Creating a solution prototype of a technical problem.
- Analyzing enterprise specifics.
- Supporting project management.
- Make decisions, provide suggestions and advice about suitable technologies for various projects and solutions.
- Analyzing requirements.
- Solution development control.
- Actively listens to clients’ problems and make solutions.
- Project management support.
- Comprehend business schemes, strategies and requirements.
- Participating in technology selection.
- Collaborate with managers and other staff members to develop resources and timeline for solutions.
- The solution architect for complex management projects.
- Consultant in information, business analysis and service delivery.
- Solution architect in problem solutions.
- A Solution Architect must have a technical background with at least 3+ years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s as well as Master’s degree in Information Technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Strong experience in Software Architecture.
- Know about Software Lifecycle.
- Must have experience in IT infrastructure and cloud development.
- Business analysis.
- Willingness to lead as well as work as a part of a team.
- Experience with the database management system.
- Has best practice in proper system security.
- Must have experience in different software with related field.
Personal attributes and skills-
- Deep analytical skills.
- Project, Resource and Product management skills.
- Excellent communication skills to explain technical topics easily.
- Have skills in project and management resource.
- Work collaboratively.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Manages schedules.
Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org