Search Engine Optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing description.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for various projects.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations for various webpages.
- Research and analyze competitor links.
- Develop and implement link building schemes and strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented or not.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and writing.
- Suggests changes to website content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Creation of various mobile compliant websites.
- Ability to improve and troubleshoot skills in a job.
- Must have required degree in the related field.
- Must have SEO experience.
- Good understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer gaining.
- Good experience with website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Experience with multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms.
- In touch with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Experience with Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Keyword Tool.
Required skills –
- A practical understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with SEO elements in related skills.
- The ability to organize an effective local and long search strategy.
- Understanding of mobile policy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid understanding of how blogging, social media, and related strategies and schemas go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic.
Send your Resume at email@example.com