Infoz is looking for hiring a high performing professional Sales Manager to help Infoz meet our client’s acquisition and generate high revenue growth targets by keeping our company innovative and competitive. The applicant is self-motivated, well-organized individual who has a great understanding of prospecting and developing a strong sales network.
- Full understanding of sales, business objectives and marketing strategy, to win clients a strategy and clients activation strategy.
- Ability to identify new clients, approaching these new clients independently and acquire them using client acquisition strategy within the chosen market segment.
- Grow your client externally and internally by identifying other areas.
- Ability to implement all strategy for new and old clients.
- Can work with distributors to ensure sales payments and delivery are made on time.
- Contact new distributors and system integrators who can achieve a greater reach for the infinite uptime product and technology.
- Prepare sales presentations and more basic detailed presentations of technical languages to clients.
- Achieve the set goals or targets for sales.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and deployed and success which can be monitored and tracked.
- Provide frequent progress reports both written and casually.
- Who is having a strong sales network, contacts in companies?
- Individually fixed appointment with the concerned person in company sales points, prepare product presentation.
- Monthly market surveys to gather feedback on the product.
- Has knowledge of MIS system.
Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree (preferably MBA,) or equivalent experience in Business
- 4-8 years’ of sales experience.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great sales presentation skills
- Great convincing skills and sound knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Target oriented and self- motivated approach.
- Excellent analytical skills to understand trending in the market
- Self-motivated, self-directed, energetic, detail-oriented and apply target-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, statistical analysis software and Outlook
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Package: Best in industry
Send your Resume at email@example.com