Pre Sales Executive
Presales Executive is the backbone of the company as you are the first point of contact when the client needs any help or general information. Presales executive will be responsible to articulate the company’s product portfolio and technology, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Main responsibilities are making Case presentations/Demonstrations and have a consultative selling approach.
- Work closely with senior management in driving business case presentations and demos/workshops of solutions.
- Must be detail-oriented and very skilled at proposal management.
- Hold experience into bid plan creation.
- Totally responsible for solution positioning, evaluating client’s requirements and offering configured demos of solution for a better value proposition.
- Possess a basic understanding of technical terminology.
- Responsible for analyzing the competitor’s performance.
- Responsible to generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen the potential business opportunities.
- Initiate cold calls on a daily basis to the potential customer database.
- Work with the sales team to gain a complete understanding of specific goals.
- Has the quality of developing deep professional relationships with clients and act as a trusted technical adviser.
Skills & Experience:
- Graduation: B.tech or MBA (technical field)
- Contain experience of 2-3 years in same. Freshers can also apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills and good listener.
- Great analyzing, interpersonal & follow-up skills.
- Flexible with work schedule and availability.
- Quick learner and multitasker with the flexibility to work in different work roles.
- Great ability to collaborate and educate the client about the benefits of choosing live space.
- Greater ability of negotiation & convening skills.
- Having prior sales or telecalling experience, stress tolerance quality.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, energetic and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of ERP or CRM software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, statistical analysis software and Outlook
Job Type: Full Time or Part-Time
Salary Package: Best in industry