- Develop schemes, strategies and campaigns for a company.
- Organize successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from the idea about that.
- Research with a variety of acquisition channels like content creation, publicity, social media, content curation, pay per click campaigns, lead generation campaigns, copywriting.
- Produce appealing content for a website, social media platform, a blog that attracts the target groups.
- Can build tactical relationships and make business with key industry players, agencies and retailers
- Prepare, manage and monitor marketing budgets wisely.
- Managing and developing advertisement campaigns for a company.
- Handling content marketing and marketing budgets.
- Communicating the marketing plan with team members.
- Managing campaigns.
- Manage receipts, escalation and handling of all sales reviews.
- Play an important role to direct work for sales and managing assistant.
- Produce appropriate marketing schemes and strategies.
- Manage and organize all marketing enquiries and campaigns.
- To monitor the company’s marketing.
- Must have required degree and education in Market Managing.
- Must have experience in marketing managing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively planning and leading across marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Sound knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google.
- Experience in planning and customizing the Google AdWords campaign for market managing.
- Numerically literate, experience working with numbers, metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of communication.
- In touch with the latest trends and practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
- Experience in online marketing strategy, schemes, campaign and plan.
- Understanding of traditional and developing marketing channels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge with the latest trends, technologies and tools.
Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org