Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager required with strong interpersonal skills, marketing and business development efforts for the Projects business unit. You will be a member of our dynamic sales team. The ideal applicant has experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships and using any proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
- Interact with potential leads through calls or emails and establish a link and arrange a meeting.
- Able to generate new qualified leads resulting maximum deals for our business.
- He/she should conduct sales activity on a daily bases using proven script and can modify as needed for effective communication prospect.
- Follow up with existing clients via calls and emails regarding upselling and cross-selling.
- Update clients about new offerings and features. Ensure the successful and timely delivery of product according to client’s requirements.
- Ready to attend the conference, industry events and meetings if required.
- A great understanding of the target markets, including company, industry, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract leads successfully.
- Coordinate with the account management team and customer support team to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report of successful completion of the target.
- Successfully develop quotations and invoices for clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Graduation must BA, BCom, BS, MCom. ( Preference for Business or Marketing )
- Contain experience of 2-3 years in same. Freshers can also apply.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, energetic and detail-oriented.
- Prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, able to manage time.
- Ability to multitask, having excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, statistical analysis software and Outlook
- Some technical skills also required to propose and understand the product by focusing on client requirements.
- Should have deep knowledge of the business.
Job type: Full time
Salary Package: Best in Industry
Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org